Monday, October 25, 2010

Good selling skill

Last saturday, while bring my wife's car to do waxing, I sent the car to a car cleaning station.

I ask about waxing, and the son of the owner says, "you park the car first, there are a lot of options".

When I reach the counter and ask them to introduce me what "options" i have...

His mum/cousin bring out a list... the price is from RM 100 (1 layer), RM 350 (3 layer, US was) and RM 468 (3 layer, japanese wax).

They first introduce me the RM 350 one, got "cut wax", etc.... then I ask "anything else?"

Then, they introduce me the RM 550 one (off the chart) for Merz etc. can tahan 1 year... your car need this.... import car etc.

Then, I says "any other?", then they bring out 1 can says this one is "water proof". (Meaning the basic wax). I ask "how much?", they says RM 90 (below the chart). Then, I immediately commited to it.

At that moment, i immediately say yes without thinking.... after a few second only i conciously know that i have been tricked psycologically.

The WAJA ah... for the 3 layer (good wax) only RM 120 and the water prrof wax only RM 50 if i do it at the regular car wash station. I wash WAJA during CNY and that was the common price.

Just thinking of sharing with you this sales trick.

No comments: